Thursday, May 18, 2006

On second thought, I think that now is not the time to be falling in love. Now is the time to fill my head with Torah and to prepare for married life and to keep my priorities straight.

I also have a serious undertaking to accomplish. I need to graduate law school by passing the two remaining final exams and I need to study hard to pass the bar exam or else I won't get a job and I will not be able to support her and I will be an unemployed loser and I would never respect myself if I wasn't able to hold my own financially.

All this said, I am in love.

1 comment:

Zoe Strickman said...

Wow, this is a cold entry. But I do think that my observations tonight are probably correct. We (her and I) are losing bigtime in the longrun by not acting modestly now during the engagement. No, we're not touching, but modesty is not limited to where the fingers roam on the other person. Modesty extends to the way we behave emotionally too. This is where I think I've led her astray trying to be a man she can love.