Monday, July 28, 2008

Time passing too quickly at work and I don't know what I was doing!


There we go... another work day has passed and I don't know where it went. I was working, but I was having difficulty focusing. I don't think I was excessively trading stocks though -- at least not enough to stump my work performance.

I was a bit foggy today. In the afternoon, I did work on my financial statement to figure out why we can barely pay our bills by the end of the month, but I can't see that taking more than an hour or so of my afternoon.

The hard part is -- I need to bill for my time! But, what did I do with my day? I don't have the slightest idea! Now it is almost 7pm, and I am still in the office, still having gotten absolutely no work done.

Do you know that I did the same thing on Friday? But, to justify my time, I worked for FIVE hours straight on SUNDAY and I DIDN'T BILL FOR IT -- yes, I took that time away from my wife and my son who deserved my being there and instead I worked -- just to justify billing five hours of work on Friday.

This could turn into a problem. I think it already has. I'm not sure whether I'm bored or unhappy or uninterested in my work, but this needs to stop!

No comments: