Now I'm going to set my vision and my goals for each category.
GOALSETTING: WELLNESS VISION
• Vision: I am a well sculpted, strong, healthy, fit machine of a man, and I am full of life. People call me a dynamo. I wake up each day with pure boundless energy and breath to run in step with the physical world with a smile and with ease. I am a carefully sculpted and am a strong powerhouse of a man, built like a tank and strong. I am ultimately flexible, and am in the shape of my life. At sixty-years old, I am fully of healthy pure vitality, my body is as strong and young as a thirty year old, and I am wise and well. I love the adrenaline rush of a good run, and I love sweat while those of my age group begin to age and shrivel. My mind is at its peak performance, and life is clear and meaningful. I grow old gracefully, and I pass from the world with a tear and a smile that I lived my life full of purpose.
• Purpose: I see my children grow up. I see them become parents. I see them raise their children. I share many meaningful experiences with them -- the juice of life. I stay a man and a pillar of support both physically, materially, emotionally, and spiritually for my wife. I get to know my maker, and I rectify my blemishes. At the end of life, I feel an inner calm that I have done my part to fill my purpose on this Earth, and I have protected and preserved my body so that I can do them with vigor and excitement.
• Roles: Dynamo, Fitness Expert, Lover of Life, Breather of Life, Strong Father, Healthy Husband, Body-Mind Synergist.
• 3 to Thrive: Drink 3L of Water/Day, Daily Sprout Green Veggie Drinks, Daily Sweat and Adrenaline.
• Resources: Pete Egoscue, Fitness Books, Family Support
• Qtr Goals: Reach 225 lbs., Doctor clean bill of health, Daily Routine = Habit.
• 1yr Goals: Achieve and maintain 215 lbs., Habitualize goals. Buy new clothes to fit new size.