Sunday, October 09, 2005

Can Anyone Help Me Find A Watch??


Can anyone help me find a watch? My psychologist said that he feels that I would do better if I wore a watch on my wrist, especially because I don't pay that much attention to time on the wall or on the Palm.

I'm looking on Overstock.com and I like the style of item 1145345 (above). Simple, nothing fancy, but not cheap looking. I also like the idea of an automatic watch (which this one is not), but I don't want to spend that much money; after all, this is a watch we're talking about. Also, size DOES matter -- I want a smaller watch that is discreet and that won't catch people's eye. Function over form matters to me.

Can anyone help me find a watch? I am not limited to Overstock.com's web site. I'd really be thankful.

2 comments:

Rowan said...

Have you tried local jewelry stores? That's where I go. They range in price greatly.

Zoe Strickman said...

I bought two Casio watches -- one white face with black band (similar to the image above), and one black face, elegant, with black band. Remember, function and form applies with me, although if I were to sacrifice one over the other, I'd sacrifice form in favor of function.