Sunday, July 03, 2005


Okay, let's start with the picture uploads. This is the first picture of the series. (You may click on the image to see its larger version.)

I can't figure out a better way to do this, so I am just going to upload them in the order in which they occurred. This was the room I moved into after fleeing from my room mate. I didn't get any pictures of that room because the room was about six feet across and he had his things everywhere; he even hung his underware across the walls with wires. It was clean (and empty) when I moved in to it on Thursday, but when I returned to the room after Shabbos, he was there and his things were sprawled everywhere. I didn't even unpack; I got out of that room as fast as I could. This was the room I moved into. It was so large that I couldn't fit it into one picture. :) I loved it.

No comments: