Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sleep Experiment Update - Day 2

I'm going to do this again tonight. I'll go to sleep at 11:30pm, and I'll wake up this morning at 4am. I think regularity in sleep and wake-up times is important, but I also feel that physically getting a certain number of hours of sleep is also important. I will let you know how this goes.

As a report from last night's 9:30pm-2:30am sleep experiment, I woke up at 2:30am full of energy, and I was fully productive until I had the run-in with my father mid-way through the night which threw off my mood. I fell asleep for an hour on my keyboard at 10am, and then I went to school. I was irritible and antisocial most of the day.

Tonight at 9pm I got sleepy tired again, which means that my body got liked the idea of an early bedtime. The only problem is that I was in the middle of a class which ended at 9:55pm. If I must get to bed every night at the same time, then I will need to set my bed time at 11:30pm, although I'm not sure if going to bed every other night at 9pm will mess with my clocks. I will play with the sleeping times until I get it right.

3 comments:

Prisstopolis said...

Someone invented a way to walk on water
http://www.wavewalk.com/ARTICLE%20ON%20WALKING.html
but he found that people liked to sit down sometimes, so he hooked the 2 "shoes" together into a small cattamaran.

Zoe Strickman said...

Let me get this straight... It's a boat you can stand in. (And this is original, non-obvious, new and exciting why?) I've attached the patent here.

Prisstopolis said...

I was just making an analogy between flying and walking on water.

My real blog is here if you'd like to take a look sometime.