Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sleep Update: Woke up at 4:30am a bit confused (snoozing since 3:30am), but my energy level seems to be okay. Had my morning drink (green kamut powder mixed with V8 and various oils). Making coffee. Saying berachos (prayers). Will learn some Torah and will work on Constitutional Law until I need to get to class. Will go to gym after class at 3pm, then listen to my holosync CDs. The goal after that is to study for a few hours so that I'll be prepared for my classes tomorrow.

I like these mornings. I feel that I have time to do things to prepare for the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't go too wrong with a day that starts with learning Torah. Have a good day!

Rowan said...

ok, I think i get that, used to love my 5:30am risings to watch the sun come up, enjoy my coffee and take as much time as I liked. Haven't been like that in about 8 years though, college killed me

EarthCitizen #23 said...

Hey Zoe, I really like your idea about the sleep thing. Keep it up, the morning hours are a great time for reflextion and spiritual studies. A friend of mine and I both try to keep our meditation times around 4 in the morning. Sounds like you are doing better, keep it up. Hope all is well,,, and get some earplugs for the TV,,, I hate TV's too.

Zoe Strickman said...

thanks