Thursday, May 12, 2005

I just added to the Analysis of Temperament entry. I thank Blogger, Google, and the world of blogging for the creation of this tool for expression. I think that this blog has helped me express and understand many things that I would not have understood had I not taken the time to write everything out. In return for the hours I spent writing, I ask as a favor that you all have me in your mind that I do well on my Constitutional Law final. Monday is creeping closer by the minute and I am beginning to get nervous. Thank you.

4 comments:

Daphnewood said...

you will do well on your final because you have kept up with your studies over the course. Those people always do the best. I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers though because a little extra help never hurt.

*hugs*

p.s. keep me in your thoughts and prayers too because I find out my total GPA this monday and I need it to be good for grad school.

Rowan said...

Best of luck (though doubt you need it) on your finals.

Since I'm new here, I wanted to mention how I love that you are willing to explain Judaism. This is something I've always wanted to know more about (Theology interests me) but I don't understand a lot of the terms and meanings of things as I am not of the faith. I love that you often translate the (Hebrew?) for the reader. I hope you are taking this the right way, I mean it sincerely that I find it all facinating and not in the least in a judgemental, derrogatory or inflamatory way. I am an open, spiritually minded person. I love all humanity regardless of soemthing so trivial as their "faith". Love God in any form I say.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

JMO

Zoe Strickman said...

Rowan: I fully understand your comment. Sometimes the Hebrew (or more often Yiddish) terms come flowing out of me. As often as I can, I put the translation in parenthesis. I'll try to be more thorough in translating without breaking the flow of the message.

JMO: I am curious why you don't have a username. I am also excited that you are reading the blog and that you are responding. Thank you.